Here are 5 quick things you can do to get organized for a vacation:
- Plan ahead with a checklist and with travel apps
- Keep a document with your itinerary, flight and hotel information with you.
- Communicate with neighbors or friends that you’ll be out of town so they can keep an eye on the house.
- Let your bank know if you will be traveling overseas so they can accept any credit card charges that come through.
- Make a plan for protecting your home. Have someone water your plants, don’t forget to board your pets, and set the thermostat before you leave.
Looking for packing tips? Get my 10 Steps to an Organized Suitcase by clicking here.